Meg Kilgannon, Seamus Bruner, Dr. Paul Jehle
November 22, 2023
On today’s program:
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, reacts to a recent New York Times editorial conceding the harmful effects of the COVID-pandemic era school shutdowns and sheds light on how schools should respond by focusing on education instead of woke indoctrination.
- Seamus Bruner, Government Accountability Institute Director of Research, discusses his new book Controligarchs, which exposes the billionaire class and their attempt to control the levers of power worldwide.
- Dr. Paul Jehle , Executive Director of the Plymouth Rock Foundation, shares the truth behind the Pilgrims coming to America and explores what we can learn from them about addressing the problems in our culture today.
- Urge your senators to stand against taxpayer-funded abortions!
- Tell Congressional Republicans NOT to support the Biden abortion agenda!
- Pledge to pray consistently for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and his family.
- Ask your senators to support aid for Israel!
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.