Tim Walberg, Tony Perkins, Randy Wilson, Chloe Cole, Meg Kilgannon
December 21, 2023
On today’s program:
- Tim Walberg, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Michigan, provides a preview of the congressional negotiations upcoming in January, reacts to the latest news on former President Trump’s removal from the Colorado primary ballot, and sets the record straight regarding American Federation of Teachers President Randi Weingarten’s claim that school choice “undermines democracy.”
- Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council, offers analysis for how Christians should respond to the Colorado State Supreme Court's ruling declaring former President Donald Trump ineligible for Colorado’s 2024 primary ballot.
- Randy Wilson, FRC’s Director of Men’s Ministries, responds to a media attack on House Speaker Mike Johnson for encouraging his children to follow biblical values.
- Chloe Cole discusses why Ohio Governor Mike DeWine should sign the Save Adolescents from Experimentation Act (HB 68).
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, provides action items and encourages residents of Ohio to contact Governor Mike DeWine and urge him to sign HB 68.
- Double your impact for faith, family, and freedom until December 31st thanks to a $1.5 Million Challenge Match!
- Order FRC’s new Stand on the Word Journal to accompany our Bible reading plan.
- Encourage Governor DeWine to Sign the Save Women's Sports Act and SAFE Act!
- Read more: The Trans Youth Phenomenon: Critiques & Hard Questions
- Pledge to pray consistently for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and his family.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and X.