Robert Aderholt, Jeff Clark, Jay Bhattacharya, Gary Click, Jennifer Bauwens
January 2, 2024
On today's program:
- Robert Aderholt, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Alabama, discusses his upcoming trip to the southern border with House Speaker Mike Johnson.
- Jeff Clark, Senior Fellow and Director of Litigation for the Center for Renewing America, provides analysis of the Left’s effort to hijack the legal system and undermine elections.
- Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, Professor of Health Policy at Stanford University and one of the authors of the Great Barrington Declaration, responds to the admission by Francis Collins—the former head of the National Institutes of Health and the current Science Adviser to the President—that the NIH exhibited “narrowmindedness” in its response to COVID-19.
- Gary Click, State Representative for the 88th District of Ohio, provides an update on his state’s Save Adolescents from Experimentation Act (HB 68), now that Ohio Governor Mike DeWine vetoed this legislation.
- Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, FRC’s Director of the Center for Family Studies, unpacks Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine’s decision to veto HB 68, and encourages legislators in Ohio to override his veto.
- Ohio residents, ask your state Senator and Representative to override Gov. DeWine’s veto of the SAFE Act (HB 68).
- Explore FRC’s resources on gender identity.
- Order FRC’s new Stand on the Word Journal to accompany our Bible reading plan.
- Pledge to pray consistently for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and his family.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and X.