Chris Mitchell, Tim Durkee, Meg Kilgannon, Albert Mohler
January 3, 2024
On today's program:
- Chris Mitchell, Middle East Bureau Chief for CBN News, reports from Jerusalem with the latest news on the Israeli war against Hamas.
- Dr. Tim Durkee, Alderman for the Ward 1 of Rockford, IL, discusses how the Biden administration’s mismanagement of the border has created crises for local governments throughout the United States.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, discusses the potential impact Ohio Governor Mike DeWine’s veto of HB 68 will have for girls’ and women’s sports in Ohio and encourages residents of Ohio to contact their state representatives and urge them to override the veto.
- Dr. Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, offers analysis on GOP presidential candidate Chris Christie’s shifting views on same-sex marriage and calls for Christian pastors and leaders to speak clearly on biblical issues.
- Ohio residents, ask your state Senator and Representative to override Gov. DeWine’s veto of the SAFE Act (HB 68).
- Explore FRC’s resources on gender identity.
- Order FRC’s new Stand on the Word Journal to accompany our Bible reading plan.
- Pledge to pray consistently for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and his family.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and X.