Samantha Dravis, Dave Yost, Robert Malone, Mike Johnson
January 4, 2024
On today's program:
- Samantha Dravis, Chief Operating Officer & Principal of AxAdvocacy, discusses the Left’s tactic of seeking to remove GOP candidates from the ballot.
- Robert Malone, Chief Medical and Regulatory Officer for The Unity Project, reacts to reports that the highest number of kindergartners on record received vaccine waivers this year and offers analysis of what’s behind the growing public skepticism of vaccines.
- Dave Yost, Ohio Attorney General, shares how the Biden administration’s “whole-of-government” approach to enact policies encourages federal agencies to operate outside the powers granted by the U.S. Constitution.
- Mike Johnson, Speaker of the House and U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, provides an update following his trip to the border and discusses how the need for border security will affect spending negotiations on Capitol Hill throughout January.
- Pledge to pray consistently for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and his family.
- Ohio residents, ask your state Senator and Representative to override Gov. DeWine’s veto of the SAFE Act (HB 68).
- Explore FRC’s resources on gender identity.
- Order FRC’s new Stand on the Word Journal to accompany our Bible reading plan.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and X.