Chris Smith, Dr. Dawn Buckingham, Ken Klukowski, Ron Johnson
January 25, 2024
On today’s program:
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, talks about Democrats' abortion extremism, along with the World Health Organization's aggressive promotion of abortion and proposed partnership with the radically pro-abortion Center for Reproductive Rights.
- Dr. Dawn Buckingham, Texas Land Commissioner, discusses the showdown between the state of Texas and the Biden administration regarding the invasion at the southern border.
- Ken Klukowski, a former lawyer in the White House and Department of Justice, offers legal analysis of the constitutional standing of the State of Texas as Governor Greg Abbott attempts to secure the state’s border with Mexico.
- Ron Johnson, U.S. Senator from Wisconsin, shares an update on the Senate border security negotiations and warns against the World Health Organization’s latest power grab attempt.
- Watch the National Gathering for Prayer and Repentance on Jan. 31!
- Check out FRC Action’s election integrity resources!
- Visit iVoterGuide for voting information, candidate evaluations, and more for local, state, and national elections.
- FRC Resource: Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting.
- Urge House leadership to use all available leverage to stop the flow of illegal immigrants, drugs, human trafficking, and more across our nation's southern border.
- Pledge to pray consistently for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and his family.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and X.