Kevin Stitt, Mark Alford, Tristan Azbej, Britt Hancock
February 1, 2024
On today’s program:
- Kevin Stitt, Governor of Oklahoma, explains why he supports Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s effort to end the invasion at the Southern Border.
- Mark Alford, U.S. Representative from the 4th district of Missouri, responds to a federal jury convicting pro-life Christians for advocating for life and shares his thoughts on yesterday’s National Gathering for Prayer & Repentance.
- Tristan Azbej, Hungary State Secretary for the Aid of Persecuted Christians and the Hungary Helps Program, shares why his country’s thousand-year Christian heritage compels its state government to assist Christians facing persecution throughout the world.
- Britt Hancock, Founder & Director of Mountain Gateway, discusses how the Left in Nicaragua has jailed pastors and missionaries on trumped up charges following their successful outreach events to preach the gospel.
- Encourage the House Ethics Committee to investigate Rep. Ilhan Omar’s concerning comments.
- Watch the National Gathering for Prayer and Repentance.
- Check out FRC Action’s election integrity resources!
- Visit iVoterGuide for voting information, candidate evaluations, and more for local, state, and national elections.
- FRC Resource: Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting.
- Urge House leadership to use all available leverage to stop the flow of illegal immigrants, drugs, human trafficking, and more across our nation's southern border.
- Pledge to pray consistently for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and his family.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and X.