Stephen Moore, Joshua Arnold, Tim Burchett, Chad Ennis, Vernadette Broyles
February 2, 2024
On today’s program:
- Stephen Moore, Distinguished Fellow in Economics at The Heritage Foundation and a Senior Economist at FreedomWorks, analyzes the red states’ response to the Biden border crisis and reacts to President Biden blaming supermarkets for the effect of inflation on the price of groceries.
- Joshua Arnold, Washington Stand Senior Writer, unpacks the latest revelations regarding UNRWA’s support for Hamas.
- Tim Burchett, U.S. Representative from the 2nd District of Tennessee, discusses President Biden’s executive order imposing sanctions on Israeli citizens.
- Chad Ennis, Vice President at Honest Elections Project, corrects the record regarding ranked-choice voting and previews an election integrity workshop taking place in March.
- Vernadette Broyles, President and General Counsel of Child and Parental Rights Campaign, explains how parents and the church must respond to the encroachment on parental rights from LGBT activists.
- Encourage the House Ethics Committee to investigate Rep. Ilhan Omar’s concerning comments.
- Watch the National Gathering for Prayer and Repentance.
- Check out FRC Action’s election integrity resources!
- Visit iVoterGuide for voting information, candidate evaluations, and more for local, state, and national elections.
- FRC Resource: Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting.
- Urge House leadership to use all available leverage to stop the flow of illegal immigrants, drugs, human trafficking, and more across our nation's southern border.
- Pledge to pray consistently for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and his family.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and X.