James Lankford, Chris Smith
February 5, 2024
On today’s program:
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, discusses the $118 billion Senate legislation that pairs funding to secure the southern border with aid to Israel and Ukraine.
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, provides an update on the World Health Organization’s effort to undermine national sovereignty, free speech, and human dignity with its proposed Pandemic Preparedness Agreement. He also discusses his legislation to block U.S. funding from UNRWA following reports that its staff participated in the Oct. 7 Hamas attack on Israel, and addresses the increased persecution of Christians in Nigeria and elsewhere throughout the world.
- Encourage the House Ethics Committee to investigate Rep. Ilhan Omar’s concerning comments.
- Watch the National Gathering for Prayer and Repentance.
- Check out FRC Action’s election integrity resources!
- Visit iVoterGuide for voting information, candidate evaluations, and more for local, state, and national elections.
- FRC Resource: Countries of Particular Concern: Why This U.S. Foreign Policy Tool Is Often Ineffective and How To Make It Better.
- FRC Resource: Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting.
- Urge House leadership to use all available leverage to stop the flow of illegal immigrants, drugs, human trafficking, and more across our nation's southern border.
- Pledge to pray consistently for Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and his family.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and X.