Weekend Edition - September 8, 2018
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," Senate Judiciary Committee member Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) joined Tony with his thoughts on the opening day of confirmation hearings for Judge Brett Kavanaugh to replace former U.S. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy. Rep. Doug Lamborn (R-Colo.) was here to highlight a letter he authored to the Department of Justice calling for the investigation of the Colorado Human Rights Commission. The Commission targeted Colorado baker Jack Phillips' religious freedom to live out his faith in his own bakery business. Also, best-selling author, Senior Counsel and Director of Strategic Affairs for First Liberty Institute, and Fellow and Senior Legal Analyst with the American Civil Rights Union, Ken Klukowski, joined Tony for a special "Constitution Tuesday" discussion.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Sen. Graham on Twitter - @LindseyGrahamSC
- Follow Rep. Lamborn on Twitter - @RepDLamborn
- Follow Ken Klukowski on Twitter - @kenklukowski
- Read FRC's new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC's new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store