Weekend Edition - November 10, 2018
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Former Congresswoman Michele Bachmann joined Tony with her thoughts on what the switch of control in the House of Representatives will mean for President Trump's agenda. Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) announced his bid for House Minority Leader and joined the show to share why he put his name in the hat. Also, Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) joined Tony to discuss the U.S. Supreme Court's decision to hear the case on the Bladensburg, Maryland "Peace Cross."
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Michele Bachmann on Twitter - @MicheleBachmann
- Follow Rep. McCarthy on Twitter - @GOPLeader
- Follow House Majority Whip Steve Scalise on Twitter - @SteveScalise
- Follow FRC Action on Twitter - @FRCAction
- Watch FRC Action's Pray VOTE stand Election Coverage
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.