Weekend Edition - January 5, 2019
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.) joined Tony with his thoughts on what the future looks like for Republicans in the new 116th Congress under House Leader Nancy Pelosi and a Democrat majority. Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) joined Tony to weigh in on the renomination of a radical leftist Chai Feldblum to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Also, Sarah Perry, Director of Partnerships at Family Research Council Action, discussed the censorship of Christians like Franklin Graham by Big Tech companies.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Mike Johnson on Twitter - @RepMikeJohnson
- Follow Sen. Mike Lee on Twitter - @SenMikeLee
- Follow Sarah Perry on Twitter - @SarahPPerry
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.