Weekend Edition - July 13, 2019
July 13, 2019
Today we’ll hear from:
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of South Carolina, a cosponsor of the Ensuring Accurate and Complete Abortion Data Reporting Act of 2019, which would require states to provide data on abortions in their state to the federal government, correcting the egregious underreporting of abortions in the U.S.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, to discuss his new publication, Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins