Weekend Edition - August 31, 2019
August 31, 2019
This weekend, we’ll hear from:
- Dave Brat, Dean of Liberty University’s School of Business, to discuss a new survey showing that patriotism, religion, and having children are notably less popular among younger Americans than they were twenty years earlier.
- Dan Celia, CEO and President of Financial Issues Stewardship Ministries, who explains the difference between socially responsible investing and biblically responsible investing.
- Roger Severino, Director of the Office of Civil Rights at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, which earlier this week issued a “Notice of Violation to the University of Vermont Medical Center After It Unlawfully Forced a Nurse to Assist in Abortion.”
- Read more on the importance of HHS protecting conscience rights.
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com on solutions to address the gun violence crisis.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.