Tom Cotton, Greg Murphy, Tony Perkins
May 16, 2020 - complete program
This weekend we feature:
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator for Arkansas and Member of the Senate Intelligence Committee and Armed Services Committee, on China attempting to hack and steal American coronavirus vaccine and treatment research.
- Greg Murphy, U.S. Representative for the 3rd district of North Carolina and a Member of the House GOP Doctors Caucus, on the White House releasing reopening guidance that does not rely solely on CDC guidance.
- Tony Perkins on how freedom will atrophy unless it is exercised and why it is time to exercise our freedom and reopen America.
- Read why the CDC’s opinion matters, but it’s not the only one that does.
- Read Tony’s op-ed on the ways DHS and DOJ are upholding religious freedom during the coronavirus crisis.
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.