Mike Johnson, John Barsa, Ron Hill
May 30, 2020 - complete program
This weekend we feature:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Louisiana and Chairman of the Republican Study Committee, on the Democrats’ outrageous defense of Planned Parenthood’s illegal Paycheck Protection Program loan grab.
- John Barsa, Acting USAID Administrator, on USAID’s pushback against the U.N. agenda for global abortion, and other USAID efforts to safeguard religious freedom.
- Ron Hill, Pastor of Love and Unity Christian Fellowship Church in Compton, California, on how he plans to let the Holy Spirit—not the government—guide his decisions in reopening his church.
- Check out “The Real Planned Parenthood: Leading the Culture of Death - 2020 Edition.”
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches, including “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.