Marsha Blackburn, Michael Burgess, Tony Perkins
June 27, 2020
This weekend we feature:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, on the Senate's confirmation of President Trump's 200th judicial nominee and the Senate Democrats blocking Sen. Tim Scott's police reform bill.
- Dr. Michael Burgess, U.S. Representative for the 26th district of Texas, on this week's House Committee on Energy and Commerce hearing on the Trump administration's response to the pandemic.
- Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council, on how to biblically respond to the movement to purge certain U.S. historical figures.
- Watch Sen. Tim Scott's floor speech after Senate Democrats blocked the JUSTICE Act police reform legislation.
- Register for ARISE & STAND!, a special update from Tony Perkins and other leaders on Monday, June 29.
- Read Tony's Washington Times op-ed on keeping an eternal perspective in the wake of Bostock.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.