Josh Hawley, Chad Wolf, Ken Blackwell, Larry Alex Taunton
August 1, 2020
This weekend, we feature:
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on the U.S. Supreme Court's 5-4 decision declining to immediately halt enforcement of Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak's discriminatory restrictions on churches during the pandemic.
- Chad Wolf, Acting Secretary of Homeland Security, on the federal response to the riots in Portland and other cities, and on protestors showing up outside his home.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC's Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on the far Left agenda of the Black Lives Matter organization.
- Larry Alex Taunton, Executive Director of the Fixed Point Foundation, freelance columnist, and author of "The Grace Effect," on Twitter refusing to promote his article linking Marxism to riots.
- Learn more about the upcoming Stand Courageous Live Stream on August 15
- Check out FRC’s COVID-19 resources for churches.
- Review and share FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.