Weekend Edition - October 31, 2020
October 31, 2020
This weekend, we feature:
- James Lee, CEO and Founder of Susquehanna Polling & Research, Inc, on how the media polls may be overstating Democratic strength in order to dampen Republican turnout.
- Lindsey Graham, U.S. Senator from South Carolina and Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, on the confirmation of Justice Amy Coney Barrett.
- Tony Perkins shares how personnel is policy, and when we cast a vote for the president, we are also voting for the thousands of people in agency jobs who transform how the government views faith, sexuality, gender, and the church.
- Catch up on recent episodes of Pray Vote Stand.
- Check out Tony’s recent sermon, Time to Take a Stand.
- Get your copy of FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Check out FRC Action’s voter guides.