Weekend Edition - December 19, 2020
December 19, 2020 - complete program
This weekend we feature:
- Alex Azar, Secretary of Health and Human Services, on HHS announcing a joint final rule regarding equal treatment of faith-based organizations in HHS-supported social service programs.
- Eric Dreiband, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, on the DOJ filing a lawsuit to protect health care workers from being forced to perform abortions in Vermont.
- Kevin Daley, Supreme Court Reporter for the Washington Free Beacon, on the Supreme Court siding with New Jersey and Colorado churches over coronavirus restrictions.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, a time of prayer for election integrity in Georgia and that Georgians will elect candidates to the U.S. Senate who will uphold the sanctity of all human life and protect our nation's fundamental freedoms.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.