Weekend Edition - February 27, 2021
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, weighs in on the politicization of COVID to advance a liberal agenda, and on the House Democrats’ letter demanding cable providers censor Newsmax, One America News, and Fox News.
- Ryan T. Anderson, President of the Ethics and Public Policy Center, reacts to Amazon’s removal of his book, When Harry Became Sally, and the mobilization of corporations to muzzle conservatives and their speech.
- Corey DeAngelis, Director of School Choice at the Reason Foundation, Executive director at the Educational Freedom Institute, and an adjunct scholar at the Cato Institute, explains why it's time for school districts to prioritize students' needs over the system.
- Learn more about the inequality of the “Equality Act.”
- Read why every church should start a Christian school.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.