Weekend Edition - May 22, 2021
May 22, 2021
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, blasts the Associated Press for claiming to be unaware they were sharing office space with Hamas militants in Gaza, and discusses the U.S. Army’s classification of climate change as a “serious threat” to national security.
- Mat Staver, Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel, discusses the state of California settling a lawsuit over coronavirus restrictions placed on churches, earning religious liberty a major legal victory.
- Phil Bryant, former Governor of Mississippi, discusses the significance of the U.S. Supreme Court agreeing to hear arguments in a Mississippi 15-week abortion restriction case.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.