Weekend Edition - September 11, 2021
September 11, 2021
- Dan Patrick, Lieutenant Governor of Texas, responds to the Biden administration pledging that its best lawyers will fight the Texas Heartbeat law.
- Chad Robichaux, Founder of the Mighty Oaks Foundation, shares his on the ground perspective of the evacuations in Afghanistan.
- Ronny Jackson, U.S. Representative for the 13th District of Texas, talks about his efforts to evacuate American citizens and others from Afghanistan.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Read: Biden Not the Women’s Advocate he Claims to Be
- Read the Washington Times op-ed by Tony Perkins and Travis Weber about the sobering religious freedom lesson of Afghanistan.
- Learn more about what the Taliban takeover means for Afghan believers.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Support Hurricane Ida relief efforts in Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.