Weekend Edition - June 04, 2022
June 4, 2022
- Stephen Moore, FreedomWorks Senior Economic Contributor, reacts to President Biden’s Wall Street Journal column laying out how his administration plans to fight record inflation.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, reacts to a Loudoun County school library promoting a book on prostitution as well as a North Carolina pre-K teacher showing students pictures of a ‘transgender pregnant man.'
- Darrell Scott, Founder of Rachel’s Challenge, shares how he overcame the unspeakable grief of losing his daughter in the Columbine High School massacre and how it propelled a ministry that has reached thousands of teens for the Lord.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Watch “America’s Crisis of the Heart,” a special Pray Vote Stand broadcast in response to the heartrending massacre in Uvalde, Texas.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.