Weekend Edition - September 2, 2023
September 2, 2023
- Edward Graham, Chief Operating Officer at Samaritan’s Purse, shares how the ministry is assisting those hit hardest by Hurricane Idalia.
- Paul Chesser, National Legal and Policy Center’s Director of the Corporate Integrity Project, reacts to a lawsuit filed against Disney claiming they engaged in a “fraudulent scheme" to hide streaming losses.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, and Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, reflect on the two-year anniversary of the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan. They also comment on news the U.S. Army has charged a military doctor in a sprawling sexual abuse case and preview the Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Help Hurricane Idalia relief efforts.
- Check out our back-to-school prayer guide for parents, students, teachers, and leaders.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, D.C.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.