Weekend Edition - February 10, 2024
February 10, 2024
- Tommy Tuberville, U.S. Senator from Alabama, provides an update on the Senate’s advancement of a supplemental spending bill for Israel and Ukraine without border security provisions.
- Jeff Clark, Senior Fellow and Director of Litigation at the Center for Renewing America, offers analysis of the oral arguments heard in the U.S. Supreme Court case of Trump v. Anderson.
- John Kindt, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Professor Emeritus of Business Administration, discusses the troubling effects of state-sanctioned sports gambling.
- Urge House leadership to use all available leverage to stop the flow of illegal immigrants, drugs, human trafficking, and more across our nation's southern border.
- Watch the National Gathering for Prayer and Repentance & join us for 21 days of prayer.
- Countries of Particular Concern: Why This U.S. Foreign Policy Tool Is Often Ineffective and How To Make It Better.
- Encourage the House Ethics Committee to investigate Rep. Ilhan Omar’s concerning comments.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for Israel and the hostages in Gaza.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and X.