Nathaniel Moran, Meg Kilgannon, Dave Yost, Dr. Jay Johnston
February 23, 2023
On today’s program:
- Nathaniel Moran, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Texas, shares his legislative priorities and evaluates the Biden administration’s handling of Russia and China’s growing alliance over the war in Ukraine.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, reacts to an Arizona teacher’s claim that she knows better than her students’ parents because “[she has] a master’s degree.”
- Dave Yost, Ohio Attorney General, weighs the state’s legal options to address the toxic train derailment and grades Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg’s handling of the crisis.
- Dr. Jay Johnston, FRC’s National Prayer Director, shares about his return to Asbury University for their Collegiate Day of Prayer and where the campus revival goes next.
- Tune in to the Collegiate Day of Prayer service tonight at 8:00 pm ET right here at tonyperkins.com.
- Ask the city leaders of Port Wentworth, Georgia to publicly apologize for discriminating against a police officer for his faith and violating his First Amendment rights.
- Urge AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.